Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Drunken Speculation

Not quite sober
Still can't think my rhyme's over
Just writing words so they keep flowing
Never quite knowing
How this will play out
or what you're thinking about

These poems and rhymes, very lame
Don't want us to stay the same
Wanna run to save myself pain
But without pain there is no gain
So I stick it out till the end
Hoping we will be more than friends

When I look in your eyes
I have feelings I can't deny
When drunk, I can't resist
To give your lips a little kiss
These rhymes are meant to convey
How you chose him, to my dismay

Each time I kiss you it feels so right
But I also know it's going to only be that night
In the morning you will be back by his side
killing me inside
Each time it takes so much out of me
Knowing together we can't be

Kenley Jean
=/

No comments:

Post a Comment